• Dog mauling of three year old girl — $1.4 Million.
• Trip and Fall — $675,000.
• Loss of Sepulcher (premature cremation of a dead body by funeral home) — $420,000
• Dog bite case – $300,000
• Sexual harassment case — $220,000
• Woman fell through a trap door at rented commercial space; broken bones and other injuries: $320,000.
• Woman mauled by neighbor’s pit bull; broken bones and severe bleeding: $300,000.
• Woman severely injured by a drunk driver; major injuries: $250,000.
• Slip and fall case against large hotel chain; the man had a prosthetic leg, which got infected and he contracted MRSA in hospital: $185,000.
Jason has over 100 five-star reviews from former clients. Click here to see Jason’s AVVO Reviews.
Washington Attorney Helping You Make Wise Legal Decisions
Delivering solutions that protect your rights
At The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC, attorney Jason Schauer takes any action necessary to ensure that your legal rights are fully assessed and protected. Conveniently located in Seattle and serving clients throughout Tacoma, King County, and Pierce County, The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC provides high-quality representation to everyday people at rates they can afford. With more than 23 years of experience, Jason provides intelligent representation and compassionate guidance to help you reach a resolution that works best for you.
What can you expect from The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC?
Born and raised in the Seattle area, Jason has been assisting clients throughout Washington State for more than 23 years. The complete investigation, thorough preparation, a willingness to take cases to trial and exceptional client care serve as the foundation of his practice.
- Outstanding legal experience — After graduating from Notre Dame Law School in 2000, Jason began his career at one of the oldest and most prestigious law firms in Washington State. Jason has extensive knowledge of personal injury and employment law matters and with each of the courts in Washington.
- Versatile services — Jason prepares all cases based on the assumption that they will go to trial, but he is also open to all settlement opportunities, including mediation or arbitration.
- Down-to-earth, accessible legal advice — At The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC, Jason leaves complicated jargon out of your conversations. His goal is to help you understand the risks and benefits of your legal options so you can make the decisions that have the greatest chance of success.
- Individual attention — Jason takes the time to become thoroughly familiar with the circumstances of your case so that he can collaborate with you to craft winning strategies.
- Highly rated and reviewed — Jason currently ranks extremely high on AVVO.COM and has over 110 five-star client reviews. You can review Jason’s ratings, reviews, and peer endorsements here: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/98134-wa-jason-schauer-30710.html.
Providing reliable, professional legal services in areas that matter to you
As a solo practitioner, Jason builds a relationship and trust with you to help achieve a successful outcome. Whether you’ve been involved in an auto accident or are a victim of employment discrimination, The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC offers solutions to protect your rights.
The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC can help you in the areas of:
Contact a Seattle attorney for the quality service you deserve
Call The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC at 206-420-7112 for your free initial consultation, or contact the office online.