— Dog bite case – settled for $300,000
— Sexual harassment case — settled for $220,000
— Woman fell through trap door at rented commercial space; broken bones and other injuries: $320,000.
— Woman mauled by neighbor’s pit bull; broken bones and severe bleeding: $300,000.
— Woman severely injured by drunk driver; major injuries: $250,000.
— Slip and fall case against large hotel chain; man had prosthetic leg, which got infected and he contracted MRSA in hospital: $185,000.
Washington Attorney Helping You Make Wise Legal Decisions
Delivering solutions that protect your rights
At The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC, attorney Jason Schauer takes any action necessary to ensure that your legal rights are fully assessed and protected. Conveniently located in Seattle and serving clients throughout Tacoma, King County and Pierce County, The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC provides high-quality representation to everyday people at rates they can afford. With more than 18 years of experience, Jason provides intelligent representation and compassionate guidance to help you reach a resolution that works best for you.
What can you expect from The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC?
Born and raised in the Seattle area, Jason has been assisting clients throughout Washington State for more than 18 years. Complete investigation, thorough preparation, a willingness to take cases to trial and exceptional client care serve as the foundation of his practice.
- Outstanding legal experience — After graduating from Notre Dame Law School in 2000, Jason began his career at one of the oldest and most prestigious law firms in Washington State. Jason has extensive knowledge of personal injury and employment law matters and with each of the courts in Washington.
- Versatile services — Jason prepares all cases based on the assumption that they will go to trial, but he is also open to all settlement opportunities, including mediation or arbitration.
- Down-to-earth, accessible legal advice — At The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC, Jason leaves complicated jargon out of your conversations. His goal is to help you understand the risks and benefits of your legal options so you can make the decisions that have the greatest chance of success.
- Individual attention — Jason takes the time to become thoroughly familiar with the circumstances of your case so that he can collaborate with you to craft winning strategies.
- Highly rated and reviewed — Jason currently ranks extremely high on AVVO.COM and has over 65 five-star client reviews. You can review Jason’s ratings, reviews and peer endorsements here: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/98134-wa-jason-schauer-30710.html.
Providing reliable, professional legal services in areas that matter to you
As a solo practitioner, Jason builds a relationship and trust with you to help achieve a successful outcome. Whether you’ve been involved in an auto accident or are a victim of employment discrimination, The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC offers solutions to protect your rights.
The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC can help you in the areas of:
Contact a Seattle attorney for the quality service you deserve
Call The Schauer Law Offices, PLLC at 206-420-7112 for your free initial consultation, or contact the office online.
FAQ: Common Questions
Is it worth it to hire a personal injury lawyer?
The short answer is yes. If involved in a minor accident without injuries you may be able to negotiate a fair settlement with the party-at-fault’s insurance on your own. With more serious accidents involving injury it is crucial to have a professional represent your interests. This will offer you the best chance at securing a valuable insurance settlement that accounts for any injuries and other losses connected to the accident. Filing without a lawyer is not advised as a comprehensive understanding of the legal system is essential to file suit.
What kind of cases do Personal Injury Lawyers handle?
Personal Injury Lawyers primarily handle negligence cases. These can include but are not limited to auto accidents, medical malpractice, aviation accidents, childcare negligence, injuries sustained from animals, wrongful death cases and more.
What does a Personal Injury Lawyer do?
A Personal Injury Lawyer helps victims receive compensation for injuries sustained in accidents that were not their fault. If necessary they will prepare to represent you in court by gathering facts & information about your particular incident which will help the court determine how much compensation you are entitled to.
What percentage of your compensation award does a Personal Injury Lawyer receive?
The cost of your Personal Injury representation is generally based off a contingence fee. This fee often means the client agrees to pay no fee if the claim is unsuccessful. On the other hand, if the claim is successful the lawyer takes an agreed upon percentage of your total judgement or compensation award.
What are the 3 types of damages?
The three types of damages found in most civil lawsuits are